This addon provides amazon s3 video hosting facility to Academy Lms Site admin and course instructors.
Course creators can upload videos to their amazon s3 servers from inside Academy LMS and use them as lessons.
How it works
- Academy lms should be pre-installed in your server
- Purchase amazon s3 hosting addon for academy lms from codecanyon
- Download and install the addon to your academy lms portal
- Configure the addon with s3 settings from your aws console
- You will require 4 values: s3 access key, s3 secret key, s3 bucket name, s3 region name. Documentation is provided on how to get them
- Now you will be able to create lessons by uploading videos to your amazon s3 right inside from your academy lms portal
Admin panel: Get amazon s3 option during lesson creation type form
Admin panel: Configure s3 addon for academy lms from your aws account credentials
Watch this addon demo by navigating the link below. Login as admin and try creating a course lesson:
- Academy LMS pre installed in your web server.
- Download academy here – https://1.envato.market/jGqOZ