A flexible Animated magazine template, with easy steps, and many variables to suit whichever project you’re working on .
- Multiple templates based on page count (2 – 6 – 12 – 18) .
- Multiple templates based on GI settings (gi – false gi) .
- Multiple Cameras (2 motions – 1 steady) .
- Layered PSDs for front, back cover and each page .
- Natural animation .
- Clean infinite studio .
- Organized and easy to use .
- 6 inanimate poses in “obj” file format (Closed – half open – completely open – flipping – almost closed – completely closed)
- Help file
Global Illumination compensation:
- This allows you to render without GI, for faster results, the material settings in the (false GI) files have been altered to compensate the illumination caused by normal GI
- bear in mind that these settings may not provide ideal results in all cases, depending on the page content, so some tweaks may need to be made .
- A help file is included to illustrate the details in depth .
- Created in Cinema 4D R14, the page flipping animation can be read in earlier C4D releases,
however the motion cameras require a version of C4D which can read motion camera tags .