Architectum 2 Video Tutorial
Video tutorial includes:
- Demonstration of the action results in “before/after” format
- Instructions on how to prepare your file for the action
- Opportunities on how to customize and improve your results
For more video tutorials view Profactions YouTube cannel
Architectum 2 Photoshop Action
Powerful and unique multifunctional Photoshop Action transform your photo into proffesional sketch look in the easiest possible way. Perfect works with architecture objects, buildings, exteriors, interiors, any locations and any objects, like cars, bikes, airplanes, ships… any photos! Architectum 2 included library of Additional Sketch Actionsfor improving results of main action. Highly detailed result, a lot of possibilities to easy customise and improve. One click action. Video tutorial included.
This action created on Photoshop CS5, tested and working on Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018+ (only English versions). If you are not using the English version, you can switch your Photoshop in English, play the action and return to your language back. How to do it, you can watch in this video.
- Main action (.atn)
- 10 additional actions (.atn)
- Action brushes (.abr)
- Action patterns (.pat)
- User’s guide with recommendations (.txt)
- Video tutorial with instructions
- 20 color presets and options
- Fully editable graphic elements
- Well organized layers and folders
Rules and reccomendations:
- Image size must be between 3000–4000px (recommended 3500px)
- Image resolution must be between 240-300dpi (recommended 300pdi)
- Image color mode must be RGB and 8 Bits/Channel
NOTE: Images showed in preview are not part of this item! Only for preview.
Architectum 2 Review
View more real customer reviews
Architectum 2 Updates
December 6, 2017
- Transformation of original image to background locked layer was added - Action algorithm was optimized / universalized and became faster approx by 10%
If you have any questions or need help with Profactions actions, please firstly ensure you have viewed Helper.txt file with instructions and reccomendations (you can find it in each action archive) and watched video tutorials on Profactions Youtube cannel.
If you are still having issues or questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send message on Profactions Facebook page. Everyday our actions buy a lot of people. But a very few people of them face any little problems. And be sure, we solve these customer’s questions in 100% of cases.
For more Photoshop effects view Profactions portfolio
Save money! Buy actions in bundles with 50% discount!
For more Special offers view Profactions bundles