CSV2MySQL is super easy to use tool,which you can use to import your data from a CSV file into your MySQL database table.
All you need to do is to follow three simple steps; CSV2MySQL will do all backend stuff for you.
What is more, you can use CSV2MySQL to export to CSV file.
With CSV2MySQL csv to mysql and mysql to csv have became just some mouse clicks.
What users say:
Thank you for a handy script. It is one of the most useful tools I’ve found in Codecanyon. Keep up the good work.
- version 1.6:
- New Feature: auto add double quote to varchar field
- New Feature: ignore auto-incremental fields by default
- version 1.5:
- New Feature: auto add double quote to text field, add slash to double quote in content.
- version 1.4:
- New Feature: now you can hide certain tables from clients.
- version 1.3:
- Issue fix: Firefox hangs when importing process is completed.
- New Feature: Now you can export database table data to a CSV file.
- version 1.2:
- Added validation rule(“there is no database tables in your database”)
- User friendly three steps wizard.
- Auto detect available tables in your database, zero coding knowledge is required.
- Easy setup, simply drop the folder to a directory on your server.
Manual file is included in download file.